Company: Globus Medical, Inc.
Posted on: February 3, 2020
At Globus, we move with a sense of urgency to deliver innovations
that improve the quality of life of patients, inspired by the
surgeons and healthcare providers who treat them.
Our world-class engineering works to transform clinical insights
into tangible musculoskeletal solutions. We are constantly in
pursuit of better patient care, and we understand that speed is
critical because life cannot wait. Join us!
Our rapidly growing medical robotics division is searching for
enthusiastic electrical technician wanting to make a difference. We
develop medical devices by working with top surgeons and a
cross-functional engineering team. The Electrical Technician needs
to have strong technical skills, be hands-on and creative with
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited
to, the following:
* Build electro mechanical test fixtures and assembly aides for use
* Support the creation and/or production set-up of test procedures,
tools, programs, and training for new products released for
* Execute equipment qualification protocols
* Work with outside vendors to install and validate test
* Generate change orders for test to update documentation
* Troubleshoot field return sub-assemblies and parts
* Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct,
the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies.
Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and
regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by
completing introductory and annual training and maintaining
knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the
highest standards of ethical business practices and socially
responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees,
customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the
* Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with at least 5
years of experience in the field or in a related area
* Ability to read and understand schematics
* Capability to troubleshoot Analog and Digital circuits
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with GMP environment- reading, checking, updating
BOMs, schematics, and machining drawings
* Proficient with electrical test equipment; oscilloscopes, logic
* Experience with large capital medical equipment a plus
* Ability to build electro mechanical fixtures
* Familiarity with ISO requirements, FDA Regulations, and cGMP's a
* Ability to work independently and as a key contributor in small
* Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally
required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Globus Medical, Inc., Methuen , Electrical Technician, Professions , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!