Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: Globus Medical, Inc.
Posted on: February 27, 2019
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Description: The Engineer will be part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, and sustaining electrical designs for Medical Devices. This person needs to have strong technical skills in electrical engineering. The position will be a hands-on one with the individual capable of creative and systematic product development with minimum supervision. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. The candidate must be enthusiastic, positive, and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, flexibility, and maturity.
* Design, develop, and test electrical circuits based on system requirement documents.
* Design electronics containing digital, microcontroller, and analog circuitry.
* Interface with PCB designers to complete circuit board layouts and documentation packages.
* Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
* Develop test fixtures and procedures.
* Maintain compliance with standards typical of the medical industry (eg. IEC60601-1)
* BSEE with 10+ years or MSEE with 8+ years of electrical engineering experience.
* Experience in digital circuit design including FPGA and microcontroller programming.
* Familiarity with analog design including PCB power architecture, signal processing, a/d, d/a.
* Proficient with electrical test equipment; oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
* Familiar with design for test, analyzing information, and reporting results.
* Experience with schematic capture software, OrCAD preferred.
* Experience with circuit modelling software.
* General experience with PCB development including layout, prototyping, and debugging.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Motivated self-starter with good time management and organizational skills.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Globus Medical, Inc., Methuen , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!