Posted on: January 18, 2023
2023 = New Job!We are hiring a Residential Plumber ! -We focus
on customer service and technical professionalism because once
you're a client, you become a part of the family. -Not only do we
have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an
excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! - We are
committed to hiring and working with the best. - -What can WE do
for YOU? -
- Provide stability
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the
- Health Insurance covered for the entire family
- Holiday parties
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture - we're like family!
-Responsibilities of our Residential Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for
exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new
referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning
meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.Requirements for our Residential
- 3+ years of plumbing experience required.
- Journeyman license or Tier 3 of the process of getting a
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers -positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.Benefits:
- Comprehensive Health packages to cover the whole family!
- 401K with up 5% company match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive and Flexible PTO and Sick days
- iPad and cell phone -
- Uniform Provided
- Weekly trainings for continuous growth
- Pay ranges from $65-130k -All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug
tests are required to be considered for this position
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Methuen , Residential Plumber, Professions , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!