Managing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
Company: Autism Care Partners
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description:HIG123The Managing BCBA is a key role at Autism Care
Partners responsible for overseeing the quality of clinical care,
training, and development and implementation of treatment programs
and behavior intervention plans. The Managing BCBA provides
significant training and supervision to both BCBAs and (R)BTs on
the implementation of treatment programs. The Managing BCBA is
responsible for both clinical and operations oversight for the
center program.Requirements:Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:This is not intended to be an exhaustive listing
of job functions. This job description is in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this
employee. The employee is required to follow any other instructions
and to perform any other duties as assigned:
- Maintain clinical duties of a staff BCBA with reduced caseload
- Facilitates site staff trainings and site staff clinical
- Provide individual and group supervision to staff BCBAs and
- Ensure that all staff are trained on best practice procedures
based upon the principles of behavior analysis, and commensurate
with the responsibilities of their job duties.
- Ensure (R)BTs receive quality and sufficient supervision.
- Conduct performance reviews for site staff alongside the
Clinical Director if appropriate.
- Staff discipline procedures up to and including termination
- Review and sign incident reports.
- Review, edit, and approve treatment programs in collaboration
with Clinical Director, recommend modifications to instructional
programs based on frequent, systematic evaluation of direct
observational data. Ensure BCBAs employee a wide array of
strategies to program for and assess both skill acquisition and
skill generalization over time and across people, settings,
situations, and materials. Ensure treatment plans and renewals are
submitted in a timely manner.
- Supervise the design and implementation of programs written by
Behavior Analyst to reduce stereotypic, disruptive, and destructive
behavior, based on systematic analysis of the variables
(antecedents and consequences) that occasion and maintain the
behavior and matching treatment to the determined function(s) of
- Ensure behavior intervention plans are current for all
- Supervise the implementation of functional assessments
(including functional analyses) of challenging behavior and select
the specific intervention suited to the behavior and the
- Ensure continuous open communication with parents regarding
adjustments to their child's program, staffing changes, and all
other program related information. Attend parent meetings as
necessary to ensure both collaboration and training occur in an
- Support Clinical Director in BCBA talent recruitment
- Create/develop performance improvement plans and/or other
interventions in consultation with Clinical Director
- Supervise the development of transition plans for children as
they exit the program. Closely supervise transition programs that
offer therapy outside the clinical setting.
- Works to positively impact team spirit and overall morale.
- Regular and predictable attendance and presence at respective
center is an essential requirement of this position.
- Complete all clinical documentation and billing via electronic
health record (EHR) in a thorough, efficient, and timely manner, in
compliance with internal and external quality and regulatory
- Adhere to the BACBs Professional and Ethical Compliance Code
for Behavior Analyst.Meeting Expectations
- At least weekly with Clinical Director
- Participation in cross-departmental meetings as applicable
External partner meetings as applicableMinimum Qualifications
- Education: Master's Degree
- Licensures: Massachusetts BCBA License
- At least 1 year of experience working as a BCBA, with at least
2 years of experience working with children diagnosed with autism.
Experience with behavior intervention plan development and
programming for children diagnosed with autism.
- Supervise Staff? YesSpecific Computer Skills
- Patient Management System (Central Reach)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Office
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Health Saving Account
- Paid Time OffIt is the policy of Autism Care Partners to
provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Autism
Care Partners values all employees' talents and supports an
environment that is inclusive and respectful. All recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment-
related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal
Keywords: Autism Care Partners, Methuen , Managing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!