Loss Prevention Officer II (Mon-Fri 7 am-3 pm)
Company: New Balance
Posted on: November 15, 2021
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and
communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We
innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by
the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek
leaders and pioneers - because there's no time to wait around for
next. At New Balance, We Got Now.On Site, in person interviews will
be conducted at our Lawrence, MA facility.JOB MISSION:Under the
general direction of the Loss Prevention Supervisor and day to day
oversight by the Loss Prevention Team Lead, perform a variety of
customer service and protection duties to monitor and ensure
compliance with company policy relative to security, safety, and
property.Monitor and respond to alarm signals and incidents at 100+
New Balance locations around the world from our global security
operations center using intrusion alarm, video management,
electronic access control, comprehensive risk management and
dispatch activity tracking systems.MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external
New Balance customers.
- Respond to local incidents in person, make critical decisions,
and control situations. Incidents may include but are not limited
to medical emergencies, threats, trespassing, burglaries, theft,
natural disasters, and facility alarms.
- Control local access from our front desk security posts.
Understand and navigate visitor management software. Register and
check-in visitors, contractors, and temporary associates. Assist in
checking and issuing employee identification and inspect bags and
packages as necessary.
- Understand and navigate electronic access control system
software. Monitor and respond to door alarm and card swipe activity
for over 40 locations both domestic and international for more than
9000 active access card holders globally. Interpret access
clearances, schedules, and create new badges.
- Understand and navigate video management system software.
Quickly access video for 100+ locations for live monitoring,
recorded video playback, video archiving, and export to portable
- Understand and navigate intrusion alarm system hardware design,
operations, and functions. Interpret zone locations, behavior,
arm/disarm, and bypass zones. Assist local and remote customers
with keypad operation.
- Understand and navigate incident management and reporting
software. Comprehensive reports must be filed for all incidents
that occur. Reports are generated locally by a responding officer
and are also submitted by our customers from any location. Officer
must monitor the report inbox daily and investigate promptly.
- Using the incident management software for dispatch, track all
daily work-based activities.
- Perform container inspections and investigate and report
discrepancies in compliance with CTPAT program.
- Perform interior and exterior patrols of facility to ensure
compliance with safety and security policies and procedures.
Interact with employees and management to assist in correcting
deficiencies related to the safety/security environment.
- Open and Close building(s) as scheduled.
- Participate in fire protection and safety programs, including
inspections and evacuations. During scheduled times, remain on
- Assist in performing crime prevention and confidential
investigative work as directed by LP management. As an agent of the
company, may appear as a witness in court cases extending from
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned or
directed.REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Minimum 3-5 years of security or technology-based experience
and/or AS college degree
- Skill with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple software-based security
- End user knowledge and experience with the following systems is
- Professional email communication and report writing
- Current First Aid/CPR certification desirable
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish is an advantage
- Valid drivers' license, vehicle, and phone required
- Ability to conduct the extensive interior and exterior walking
patrols required of this position.Our Benefits:Our products are
only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the
best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive
traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks -
opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building
sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs -
that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop
professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym
discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities,
because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part
of our culture.Learn more about our BenefitsEqual Opportunity
Employer:New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current
and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure
that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and
other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic
information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran,
recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other
Keywords: New Balance, Methuen , Loss Prevention Officer II (Mon-Fri 7 am-3 pm), Professions , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!