Company: American Training, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2019
An exciting opportunity to join our creative, energetic, dedicated
team of professionals!American Training is seeking a full-time
Clinician for our youth residential program in Methuen, MA. In this
role, you will be responsible for providing clinical services and
care management for at least 10 youth receiving services in our
- Facilitate contacts and linkages in the community to strengthen
symptom management/clinical goals outlined in the individual
treatment planDevelop clinically based, rehabilitation option
billable treatment plans, service notes and biopsychosocial
- Provide training on coping skills, negative behavior
replacement and harm reduction techniques to Residents with various
cognitive levels and symptomology using an individualized
- Accurately and timely document training and progress in written
- Adhere to Pinedale policies and procedures regarding
development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Complete clinical paperwork for a specific number of charts as
assigned by Program Director or Independently Licensed Clinician.
This includes mental status exams, bio-psychosocial, discharge
summaries, safety plans, service notes, treatment plans, quarterly
reviews, youth readiness assessments, CANS assessment
- Make therapeutic/psychopharmacological referrals to community
based providers within seven days of intake to ensure continuity of
- Provide verbal communication effectively to allied
professionals and families in relation to youths treatment and
- Lead and or co-facilitate groups and/or trainings to youths
families and Colleagues in support of program objective
- Provide transportation for youth to access community resources
using personal vehicle.
- Provide effective service delivery and communication to people
of varied cultural backgrounds
Requirements: Master's degree in counseling or related field is
required. One year experience in a mental health setting. Valid
driver's license required, as well as a satisfactory CORI and EEC
American Training, Inc. offers great benefits package including
medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability, life
insurance, competitive pay, generous earned time off, paid holidays
and vacation, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!
Join our team of talented professionals and work at one of the Best
Places to Work North of Boston. Experience Our WOW! Magic Way of
Working by being part of the people, the culture, the fun, and the
passion for excellence that is American Training.
Keywords: American Training, Inc., Methuen , Clinician, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!