Company: Element Care
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking an APRN is passionate about providing quality care to the
geriatric population. The Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse
(APRN) is responsible for providing behavioral health services to
clients at assigned sites, including those in nursing home
settings. The APRN delivers behavioral health care to a caseload of
clients referred by the center's Primary Care clinicians and
provides consultation to Primary Care and the IDT regarding
behavioral health issues . This is a full-time position, Monday-
Friday 8-4 position; no nights, weekends or holidays! Location:
Methuen, MA Qualifications:
- Master's degree as psychiatric/mental health Clinical Nurse
Specialist or Nurse Practitioner.
- License to practice in the Commonwealth of MA as a Registered
Nurse/Advanced Practice Nurse with prescribing authority.
- ANCC certification as a Psychiatric/Mental Health NP or
- 2-5 years of experience in an advanced practice role with
- Minimum of 1 year elder experience.
- Evidence of competence in evaluation and treatment of older
adults, including psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, crisis
evaluations and consultation to caregivers.
- Proof of Covid vaccine required. Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits PI190417068
Keywords: Element Care, Methuen , APRN, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!