Project Manager I
Company: Graebel Van Lines
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US
and a leader in corporate and residential moving services,
warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently
receiving its Women Owed Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered
in Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of
the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its
recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna
and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company
looking for someone who will operate with integrity, energy and a
passion for being the best.
Manage commercial & residential move process, from start to
finish. Takes responsibility for success or failure of job duties
assigned by Operations.
- Effectively manages employees reporting directly to the
position, providing leadership, motivation, development, and
discipline in order to promote quality performance.
- Manages moves through on-site supervision and review of the
move with the Operations and Sales departments to ensure that moves
are executed as planned.
- Conducts pre-move meetings with customers and appropriate
personnel to ensure total understanding of what is expected, how
the plan will unfold and designated responsibilities.
- On move day, manages all aspects of the move, problem solves
- Responsible for improving the quality of crew performance.
Accountable for clean, safe, and organized warehouse.
- Assist Customer Service Coordinator with major accounts.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or
Requirements SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
- High School Diploma (minimum). Vocation/Technical/Business
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of a
job's requirements. Typically possesses 3 to 5 years of relevant
- CDL and Forklift license
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and contact
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Graebel Van Lines, Methuen , Project Manager I, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!