Customer Support Center Analyst
Company: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Established in 1980, the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
(GLFHC) is a multi-site mission-driven non-profit organization
employing over 600 staff whose primary focus is providing the
highest quality patient care to residents throughout the Merrimack
Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine
(family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics),
GLFHC has clinical sites throughout the service area and is the
sponsoring organization for the Lawrence Family Medicine Residency
GLFHC is currently seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) a
Customer Support Center Analyst. Customer Support Center Analysts
provides leadership for the Customer Support Center by supporting
customer relations, training and analytics on standard operating
procedures. Measures compliance and productivity to improve overall
Customer Support Center performance.
- Analyzes daily, weekly, and monthly statistical reports and
makes appropriate recommendations/forecasts regarding call volume
and staff schedules.
- Analyzes overall staff productivity, staffing ratios and
allocation of staff time. Recommends changes in systems to increase
efficiency and productivity.
- Evaluating and maintaining technology to support call center
operations; preparing call center performance reports by
collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Coordinates all aspects of telephone communication at the
Customer Support Center.
- Designs and implements evaluation improvement programs.
- Analyzes and implements processes to improve staff's call,
voice and email quality.
- Identifies and addresses potential customer issues.
- Creates objective measurement tools to support patient
experience and employee engagement.
- Assists with monthly budget variance analysis and annual budget
Requirements Bilingual, Spanish and English.
- Associates Degree.
- Three to five years' experience in health care.
- Proficient with Windows, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
- Programs & Services
- For Patients
- The Family Pharmacy
- Family Medicine Residency
- News & Events
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42
USC 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employer under 42 USC
233 (g)-(n). No one will be denied access to services at GLFHC due
to inability to pay; there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule
available based on family size and income.
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Jackrabbit
Keywords: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Methuen , Customer Support Center Analyst, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!