Pharmacy Project Coordinator
Company: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Established in 1980, the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
(GLFHC) is a multi-site mission-driven non-profit organization
employing over 600 staff whose primary focus is providing the
highest quality patient care to residents throughout the Merrimack
Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine
(family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics),
GLFHC has clinical sites throughout the service area and is the
sponsoring organization for the Lawrence Family Medicine Residency
GLFHC is currently seeking a Pharmacy Project Coordinator
provides administrative support to clinical and non-clinical
pharmacy operations, staff and leadership. Provides administrative
support in the development, implementation, and management of new
programs and services. Identifies ways to improve the development,
implementation, and operation of new products, programs and
services based on market feedback and trends.
- Screens telephone calls and access for the pharmacy leadership
team, deciding which individuals need face to face meetings, which
can be referred to other managers or when possible, resolves the
situation. Schedules and prepares for appointments, meetings and
- Oversees planning and preparation for committees. Distributes
minutes, prepares agenda, materials and committee work.
- Plans, coordinates and makes recommendations in preparation for
programs and events.
- Independently composes and edits correspondences, reports and
documents for final approval by manager.
- Compiles, analyzes and summarizes data from multiple sources to
create detailed documents, reports and presentations.
- Gathers and interprets data to support project decision making.
Measures and reports on the success of programs and services.
- Coordinates project meetings and prepares content for
- Assist with overseeing vaccine clinics.
Requirements Three to five years of administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software products
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and attentive listening
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task
- High School Diploma or equivalent Apply On-line Send This Job
to a Friend
- Programs & Services
- For Patients
- The Family Pharmacy
- Family Medicine Residency
- News & Events
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42
USC 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employer under 42 USC
233 (g)-(n). No one will be denied access to services at GLFHC due
to inability to pay; there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule
available based on family size and income.
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Jackrabbit
Keywords: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Methuen , Pharmacy Project Coordinator, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!