DoD Cleared Security Officer
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: February 15, 2021
At Allied Universal-- our Security Professionals assist clients,
and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our
communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help
more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied
Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from
the comfort of your home through our online application and video
interviewing technology. We are North America's leading security
services provider with over 250,000 phenomenal employees and invite
you to apply to join the team.
Allied Universal is Currently Seeking a Full Time Security Officer
Saturday-Sunday 12:00 P.M.- 12:00 A.M. ability to cross train,
Monday- Friday 12:00 A.M.- 8:00 A.M.
Paid Orientation, Medical, Dental, Vision,401k, AUS Work Perks
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer.
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection
of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment,
technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of
security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security
clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this
position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied
Universal, the client, and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory
process is lengthy and thorough.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or
equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site
or similar in military
- Able to obtain Secret Clearance if required
- Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which
you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance
with all federal, state, and local laws
- Be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) position
appropriate level security clearance
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state
driver's license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3
years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy,
and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative,
wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms,
emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms,
first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and
contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives
for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel,
equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual
circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited
items in certain areas
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North America's leading security services provider. With over
200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Methuen , DoD Cleared Security Officer, Other , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!