Work Flow Solutions Developer-Remote position
Posted on: February 5, 2020
Service Operations is a team focused on creating and delivering
value to One Source customers with Service Delivery teams. It is
comprised of Training, Technical Support, Service Parts Materials
Management, OneSource Workflow Specialists, Contracts Management &
Invoicing, Third-Party Vendor Purchasing, Data Analytics &
Applications. Service Operations mission is to maximize OneSource
Service Delivery outcomes through efficient, repeatable, scalable
processes whilst leveraging technology and enabling a
differentiated customer experience.Summary:The Work Flow Solutions
Developer is a dynamic position driven by the goal of empowering
our internal customers to achieve significant improvements in
process efficiency using work flow productivity tools. The Work
Flow Solutions Developer will lead discovery, design and testing
sessions with our business partners. In addition, the role is
responsible for training and socializing to the wider organization
to promote wider adoption and usage of these productivity tools.
This role will utilize RPA (Robotics Process Automation), ETL
(Extract, Transform, Load) and Data Visualization tools such as
Sptofire, AlterYX, Thoughtonomy and/or other similar tools.Role
- Work with process owners to execute RPA/ETL initiatives by
analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and
implementing RPA/ETL solutions; and ensuring quality of the
- Assist process owners in the construction of business cases and
opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption
of RPA/ETL solutions throughout the organization.
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of
recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best
- Work with process owners to ensure all project documents are
maintained, and knowledge is transferred to process owners
throughout the engagement.
- Participate in trainings and relevant trade shows to enhance
your skills and abilities in RPA, ETL and Data Visualization
- Support your process owners in managing project timelines,
quality, budgets as well as end user relationships.
- Lead, mentor and motivate your project teams in the execution
of day-to-day tasks and in the development of their RPA/ETL skills
- Perform end to end validation on all finalized projects to
ensure quality and compliance.Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience in Robotics Process
Automation and/or Extract, Transform, Load tools (Alteryx) or
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences or Business; Master's Degree in
business or Data AnalyticsAdditional Preferred Skills
- Understanding of SAP as it relates to service delivery and
customer care partners.
- Programming experience (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
- Spotfire, SAP Business Intelligence, Salesforce reporting
- High level of Microsoft Office platform experience.
- Must have a "can do" attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset
and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured
environment where the need to innovate and execute fast is
imperative for success.
- Mental flexibility, including ability to dive deep into details
of work flow processes ensuring quality while understanding the big
picture objectives of a given project.
- Proven experience leading strategic discover, design and
testing sessions of major cross-functional business efforts.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management and process
- Ability to understand complex work flows with limited direct
experience in the process.
- Strong communication skills able to support independent
viewpoints to senior leadership
- Strong analytical ability, including the ability to anticipate
the impact of process changes.
- Strong English skills, verbal and written.Physical Requirements
- Position will require both international and domestic
Keywords: Perkinelmer, Methuen , Work Flow Solutions Developer-Remote position, IT / Software / Systems , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!