Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: November 17, 2023
You can earn up to $64 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) in Methuen, MA and the wider region by working as a W2
employee for IntelyCare with complete control over your schedule.
That's right, when you join our team you get to decide when, where,
and how often you work - and the days, weeks, or even months you'd
like off. All of this, plus the benefits and stability of a W2 job.
If you're ready for real work-life balance with a company that's
here to support you at every step, then this is an opportunity you
can't pass up.
As a company founded by and for nurses, we understand the toll that
inflexible schedules, mandatory overtime, and denied time off
requests can take on professionals and their families. Our mission
is simple - we want nurse professionals to have the career that
they love and a full life that they can live so we can put an end
to the record levels of nurse burnout.
With our mobile-friendly app, it's easy to pick the shifts you want
at any of our partner facilities, which means you can finally
schedule work around your life. Want to keep your mornings free for
bike rides along the Merrimack River? How about finally scheduling
that getaway to Newburyport you've been putting off? With
IntelyCare you can do all this - and so much more. Here are just a
few more reasons you should consider joining our well-supported
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$64 (25%
higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night,
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice
insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other
Still not sure if IntelyCare's benefits are right for you? Here are
testimonials from licensed practical nurses and other nursing
professionals about why they've chosen to pursue their career with
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands -
I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how
much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have,
the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are
"IntelyCare is the best! The shift pick-up process is extremely
easy - you don't have to request or bid a shift like the other
agencies do. I really enjoy this system!""
"I love IntelyCare because it gives me the freedom to care for both
my patients and my family."
"IntelyCare allows me to have the work-life balance I needed.
Working for this company is a privilege - my life has been better
- Providing nursing care in post-acute facilities
- Checking residents' physical and mental wellbeing and
monitoring vital signs
- Ensuring proper administration and verification of medications,
monitoring their use
- Conducting intakes with residents, documenting their medical
history and health concerns
- Reviewing residents' medical records and charts
- Fostering a comfortable and safe environment
- Helping staff with IV set up, phlebotomy, and
- Monitoring and maintaining appropriate levels of medical
- Assisting with medical staff orientation and training
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Graduation from an approved LPN educational program
- At least 4 months' experience in post-acute care or in-patient
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life?
Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why
it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Methuen, Massachusetts 01844
Keywords: IntelyCare, Methuen , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!