Physician / Family Practice / Massachusetts / Perm
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 4, 2022
A privately owned skilled nursing organization is looking for a
Spanish Speaking Internal / Family Medicine / Geriatric Physician
to participate as a member of the PACE Interdisciplinary Team in
the planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans that meet
the objectives, standards and policies of the PACE model of care.
Incumbent demonstrates proficiency in collaborating with the Nurse
Practitioners at the site to provide complete primary care to the
participants. The Physician is the leader of the Clinical Team
whose primary mission is to assist frail elders to remain living in
the community for as long as they may do so safely.
- 8-13 patients per day; dictate your own schedule
- Patients hours - 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. & out the door at 4
(Dr. needs to be at location at 8AM)
- Interdisciplinary support team on-site
- Paid Call; 1:13 rotation
- Performs initial examinations of PACE applicants.
- Completes periodic evaluations and annual physical examinations
of the participants.
- Evaluates participants for episodic visits, for acute illnesses
and for follow-ups of hospitalizations.
- Makes nursing home visits in accordance with the state nursing
home requirements and as needed.
- Makes home visits as needed acutely or in chronic situations
when participants are home bound.
- Participates in the PACE hospital rounding system and the
- Evaluates the needs of the participants and develops treatment
plans in concert with the other members of the Interdisciplinary
- Provides appropriate health care teaching to patients, their
families and caregivers, as well as to other members of the
- Frequent local travel.PACE Program OverviewThe pro
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Methuen , Physician / Family Practice / Massachusetts / Perm, Healthcare , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!