Company: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Grants Manager manages the Grant Function of the Health
Center in accordance in with policies established by the Board of
Directors, management and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP). Job Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
- Serve as the Finance subject matter expert to GLFHC program
staff as well as federal, state, and local funding agencies,
addressing all questions and issues relating to health center
grants and contracts.
- Assist grant writers in developing budget proposals and
- Assist program managers with grant budget preparation,
analysis, submissions, and revisions. Assist program staff through
preparation of financial components of all required reporting
related to grants and contracts.
- Assist program managers in tracking spending and grant
- Ensure that grant revenue is properly recognized and
receivables are properly stated in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Maintain detailed supporting
schedules of revenue, receivable, and deferred/temporarily
restricted balances in the general ledger.
- Responsible for the preparation, completion, and filing of the
Financial Status Reports and PMS 272 Reports, ensuring all
schedules are completed and submitted to auditing agencies by the
filing deadlines and detailed supporting documentation is
maintained by the health center.
- Act as finance lead of annual cost reports, UFR, and UDS.
- Five to ten years in a progressively responsible accounting or
- Experience in federal, state, and local grant funding and
accounts payable required. Education Bachelors degree in Accounting
or related field required, combination of education and experience
will be considered
Keywords: Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Methuen , Grants Manager, Executive , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!