Principal Design Engineer
Company: Michael Page International GmbH
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Methuen Permanent USD95,000 - USD125,000
- Rapidly growing medical device company
- Forward-thinking and fast-paced entrepreneurial culture About
Our Client Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael
Page Boston has recently partnered with a fast-paced and rapidly
growing medical device client located in Massachusetts. With
cutting-edge technology, their product is in high demand! Job
Description MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages
applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected
veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Must be a creative problem solver that can think outside of the
box to develop novel solutions to complex medical device
- Develop complex electromechanical disposable systems for organ
preservation from concept to production.
- Design using Solidworks at an expert level and develop drawings
in accordance with applicable standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external
- Build, test, and troubleshoot devices throughout the design
cycle. The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering, Biomedical
Engineering, or equivalent is required.
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical engineering complex
systems in the medical device industry with 3 years in a lead role
of capital equipment or disposable Class II or III medical
- Expert in Solidworks 3D modeling and design of machined and
injection molded plastic parts.
- Knowledgeable in plastic joining techniques including
ultrasonic/RF/laser welding and adhesive/solvent bonding.
- Understanding of medical device development processes including
experience with FDA CFR 820, ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1 regulations and
standards. What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Opportunity for vast growth within the company
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stability - rapidly growing medical device company
Keywords: Michael Page International GmbH, Methuen , Principal Design Engineer, Engineering , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!