Entegee - Sales Admin/Assistant
Posted on: September 16, 2022
About the roleThe Administrative Assistant compiles data and
maintains records of business transactions and office activities by
performing the following duties.
-What you'll be doingESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: -
- Receives, records, copies and distributes incoming and outgoing
communication traffic, including phone, mail, e-mail, faxes, and
- Composes, copies, distributes, and files correspondence and
- Tabulates, posts and compiles financial and statistical data,
such as sales and payroll reports, and prepares records and
- Prepares, issues and distributes all business related
information (bills, purchase orders etc.)
- Fills out all company documents such as timesheets, expense
reports, and personal excused absence requests.
- Archives and maintains completed projects as
- Coordinates all business travel as requested.
- Orders office supplies, break room supplies and etc. as
- Operates and maintains office machines.
- Performs the Admin Specialist duties as needed.
- Performs any other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned to
him/her on an as needed basis.
- Task Management: accurately estimates task effort and schedule;
works efficiently to accomplish established plans; regularly
reports accurate status; understands priorities and completes
assignments accordingly; anticipates problems and address them
proactively; avoids procrastination by planning and executing daily
and weekly activities.
- Initiative: strives to improve personal knowledge, skills and
abilities; strives to improve company processes, procedures and
documentation; demonstrates timeliness for meetings, presentations,
reviews, etc.; demonstrates effective problem solving and decision
making; demonstrates dependability; maintains a consistently high
- Customer Service: creates a comfortable climate for discussing
concerns with customers; listens to and understands customer
concerns and issues; embraces customer driven changes; identifies
key issues and solves problems for customers; acts with promptness
and urgency on behalf of the customer; dresses, speaks and acts
professionally; speaks and interacts in a friendly, confident
manner; seeks feedback on personal and company performance.
- Relationships: delivers and accepts criticism tactfully,
maturely and constructively; works in a positive, productive manner
with others to achieve goals; maintains composure in high-pressure
situations; displays courtesy and respect for others; creates an
atmosphere of team cooperation; develops trusting relationships
with others; expresses thoughts clearly, whether written or
- Adaptability: demonstrates flexibility in dealing with people
with diverse backgrounds and work styles; works effectively with
various customers and CAD tools; demonstrates flexibility with
schedule and work assignments; anticipates and plans for changing
projects and work environment; approaches tasks with creativity,
imagination and originality.
- Leadership: demonstrates high ethical standards; demonstrates
desire to see others succeed; encourages others by giving
recognition and showing appreciation for their efforts; creates an
atmosphere where there is enthusiasm for a project and support for
one another; provides a positive influence in the work environment;
accomplishes long-term objectives by planning incremental steps;
embraces unexpected problems and deals effectively with them.
About youMACHINES/EQUIPMENT/TOOLS USED:
- Operates and maintains office machines and data processing
- Operates and is familiar with corporate approved software.
- Formal Education: -One year certificate from college or
technical school, and at least one -year of related experience
and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
-Position could be filled by an individual working toward
completion of his/her degree
and pay could be below the range for this job description.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence,
and memos of simple to medium complexity.
- Ability to write simple, informative correspondence. -
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs. -
- Ability to apply basic understanding to carry out written or
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to withstand moderate amounts of stress.
- Professional Conduct:
- Dress, converse, and conduct himself/herself in a professional
manner consistent within typical expectations of the corporate and
- Work habits should include regular attendance, teamwork,
initiative, dependability, and promptness.
- Experience: -a minimum of one year of related experience and/or
Why choose us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're
proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best
job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by
building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+
colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting
jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We
empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways
to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and
their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you
need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile,
confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and
always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at
the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique
perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger.
Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself.
So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer
a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development,
satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and
expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best
in youWe believe that having an understanding of the hiring process
helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global,
multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our
application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can
expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world's largest employers we believe in talent, not
labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people
bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an
environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where
difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal
opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled -
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records -
The Company may require proof---of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory
requirements.--- As such, TAG may require you to report your
COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a
state law.--- ---The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law. -
Keywords: Adecco, Methuen , Entegee - Sales Admin/Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Methuen, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!